Lilya Chub MD graduated from Kharkiv State Medical University in Ukraine and has over twenty years medical experience as a certified physician specialising in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
She has practiced in United Arab Emirates for the last four years as a family physician with a strong professional focus on paediatrics and endocrinology.
When Lilya’s son was diagnosed with insulin dependent diabetes, she rededicated herself to better understanding the disease and to treating its often-debilitating symptoms in a uniquely holistic way, combining both conventional and novel techniques, such as ozone and infusion therapy, with often spectacular outcomes for patients.
Of particular relevance to the mission of Hope Health and Healing Medical Center, during Dr Lilya’s time with the Red Cross in Ethiopia, where she served as Chief of the Medical Department and Deputy Medical Director of the Memorial Hospital in AddisAbaba, she studied, first-hand, how certain co-factors, not seen in more affluent populations, such as malnutrition, can affect childhood development and wellbeing.
Dr Lilya is a specialised physician in emergency room care. Serving for three years as Acting Head of the Casualty Department at Kharkiv Medical University City Hospital.
Later, utilising her neurological specialism, she focused on providing pharmacotherapy and psychological treatment for patients with drug and alcohol addiction as an internal medicine physician and member of the Municipal Narcological Commission.
It is here that Dr Lilya began to develop her technique of treating patients in a holistic and integrated way, not merely responding to symptoms, a methodology she has continued to develop and master.
As a consequence, she is a powerful advocate of positive doctor-patient communication and understanding, building strong and long-lasting relationships with her patients, many of whom have experienced significant improvement to their quality of life and well-being as a result
What We Treat
Ultrasound Screening during consultation
Laboratory diagnostics for primary and secondary Immune deficiencies (PANS/PANDAS, myeloperoxidase deficiency etc.) by highly sensitive laboratory tests: Cunningham panel, Cyrex Array 7X, Lymphocytes profile, Interleukins profile
Diagnosing and treatment of chronic debilitating viral/ bacterial infections: Streptococcal, herpetic: HHV1,2, EBV, CMV, HHV 6, 7, 8, Lyme disease , Bartonella, Babesia, Ehrlichia
Acute bacterial and viral infections treatment: acute bronchitis, pneumonia, otitis, tonsillitis, throat infections etc.
Metabolic disorders: insulin resistance, hyperammonemia, hyperoxaluria, Crebs cycle imbalance, mitochondrial impairment
GI diseases: dysbiosis, candidiasis, SIBO, Intestinal Bacterial Infectious Disease, biofilm protocols
IVIG and interferons replacement treatment for suppressed immune system
Chronic Fatigue syndrome diagnosis and treatment
Adrenal fatigue syndrome diagnosing and treatment
Adjustment treatment recommendations for cancer patients
Chronic pain syndrome
Alzheimer, dementia, mental retardation adjustment treatment: anti-oxidants , minerals, vitamins
Hormone replacement therapy IGF, Growth Hormone, Estradiol, DHEA etc.
Pediatric population care: neonates, toddlers, adolescents, assess the normal and abnormal development, recognizing disabilities andcommon childhood behavioral or mental health conditions, breastfeeding, healthy diet and exercise advice for children and young people, social and emotional well-being, interpreting BMI, recommendations for nutrition and activity, mental status, levels of cognitive and physical development, and distinguishing between normal and abnormal developmental changes
- Autoimmune disorders treatment: Diabetes Mellitus Type 1, Hashimoto disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn's disease, MS, Rheumatoid arthritis, Lupus , Eczema, Psoriasis, dermatomyositis, autoimmune encephalitis, Guillain Barre syndrome etc
- Cardiovascular diseases, transient ischemic attack, peripheral vascular disease such as angina, myocardial infarction, ischemic stroke, blood pressure measurement, ECG, 24-ambulatory BP and Holter monitoring, family screening and appropriate assessment and referral. Laboratory early screening for lipid imbalance and Cardiovascular Risks (high Homocysteine, Lipoprotein alpha, MTHFR mutation etc.
- Total Oxidative Stress, onco markers screening and treatment
- Endocrinology screening and treatment: thyroid diseases ( Graves, hypothyroidism, hypocorticism, DM type 2, metabolic syndrome etc)
- Wellbeing screening, biological age
- Screening (with provocation) and treatment of toxic metals burden : Lead, Aluminum, Wilson disease ( Copper), Mercury, Antimony, Arsenic etc.
- Genetic analysis for specific conditions: ASD, cancer, cardiac risks, mitochondrial deficiencies
- Nutritional deficiencies treatment including IV protocols with Vit B, Ascorbic acid, Magnesium, Calcium, Folic acid, HAD, Glutathione, Alpha Lipoic acid, NAC, Curcumin, Resveratrol, L lysine
- Mental disorders primary screening, laboratory and instrumental diagnostics, adjustment treatment : anxiety, ADHD, OCD, impaired sleep