CranioSacral Therapy is a gentle form of manual therapy based on the osteopathic philosophy that uses light-touch to relieve pain and balance the nervous system for optimum health and vitality.
CST focuses on improving the structure of the body, in particular a central nervous system so the body as a whole can work at its highest level.How Does CranioSacral therapy Work:
We can think of the body as an interrelated biological fabric.
So if any part of the fabric is twisted, pulled, imbalanced it will effect the entire body in some way.
The Central nervous system is surrounded by CranioSacral system, and it houses the brain and the spinal cord.
Everything we feel, think, remember or do is being processed through biological structures.
When the structure is overly strained then its ability to do its work efficiently is compromised. This can lead to ill health.
“Alternative” approaches contribute to physical and mental health and well-being in their own right, assisting traditional medicine.Who can benefit from the CranioSacral Therapy:
It is suitable for anyone, newborn babies to the elderly, addressing such conditions as:
*Post COVID recovery
* Dyslexia / Autism / Hyperactivity / Asthma / Birth trauma
* Stress / Anxiety / Depression / Chronic fatigue syndrome / Emotional issues / Insomnia
* Digestive problems / Hormonal disorders / Hearing problems
* Babies and mothers to overcome traumatic birth, sleep and feeding disorders to name a few
* Aid in detoxification
* Improving self-regulation and co-regulation
* Improving sleep and digestion
* Somatosensory body awareness
* Improving energy flow and circulation
* Improving function of the vagus nerve and related cranial nerves
* Balancing the autonomic nervous system and limbic system
The results clients achieve are a true inspiration and a great motivation to keep up the practice and to use the integrative mind, brain, body, spirit approach to healing and wellness.How CranioSacral Therapy is going on:
Person should lay down on the table on the back fully clothed . Therapist will start to perform the Check Up by putting hands on the feet to feel CranioSacral rhythm, through the whole body: torso, arms and the head.
After the Check up is completed, Therapist will know where to start from by putting hand on the tissue with applying very light pressure, following the tissue and helping the body to release the restrictions.