In today’s world, we are exposed to toxins like never before through the air we breath, the water we drink, medications we take, though vaccination and even dental work. The number of chronic illnesses is on the rise, never seen before, despite the significant progress in diagnosing and diseases treatment. And we start to understand that detoxification being vitally important but often omissed, should be included in our daily life.The IonCleanse procedure is:
- Non-invasive total body detoxification and relaxation system
- Very easy to use
- No harmful side effects
- Gently detoxifies your body
- More effective and faster than any herbal or fasting protocol
Combined with diet and exercise we believe the foot bath plays a huge role in eliminating toxins.
The IonCleanse addresses toxisity AT ALL LEVELS and it is the ONLY system that uses a medical grade powers supply and has the highest approved safety profiles.Signs of toxic overload in your body:
- Brain Fog
- Unusual smelling body odour
- Physical Aches and Pains
- Chemical Sensitivites
How the IonCleanse Machine works?
How often should you do an IonCleanse sessions?
- It ionizes the water and split it into OH - and H + ions.
- These ions attract and neutralize oppositely charged toxins.
- The toxins are drawn out in the water during the foot bath, and also released through the body's own detox pathways up to 4 or 5 days post-cleanse.
- When the session is over, the user feels calm, relaxed, and focused.
- Typical session times vary from 10-30 minutes, based primarily upon age.
Foot detox may benefit a person by:
- Ideally 2 procedures per week for 5 weeks
- After 5 weeks protocol, continue with weekly or monthly sessions IonCleanse benefits depending on your toxicity exposure
Contraindicated for the following conditions:
- Feeling of calmness and total relaxation
- Energy increase
- Swelling reduce
- Mood boosting
- Stress relieving
- Increasing immunity to illness
- Weight loss aiding
- Heart health Improving
- Destroying harmful microorganisms
- Heavy metals load decrease
- Reduced brain fog
- Patients with pacemakers or electrical implants
- Blood thinners medications
- Open wounds on feet
- Undergoing chemo/radiation
- Transplanted or missing organs
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Type 1 diabetics must eat 2 hours prior to session