Manual therapy is a clinical approach based on skilled “hands-on” therapy, it is used to assess, diagnose and treat a variety of symptoms and conditions.
Some techniques of Manual therapy: Massage, Stretch, Mobilization, thrust technique.
Benefits of Manual Therapy
- Decrease pain
- Improves joints mobility and the range of joints motion in stiff joints
- Improves tissue repair
- Improves tissue stability and extensibility
- Increases blood circulation in damaged tissues
- Reduces soft-tissue inflammation
- Reduces muscle tension
- Induces relaxation
- Facilitates movement and physical exertion